- Merve Seyhan, Cem L. Altan, Berna Gurten, Seyda Bucak, The effect of functionalized silver nanoparticles over the thermal conductivity of base fluids, AIP Advances, 7 (4), 045101
- Deniz Onay Atmaca, Derya Düzenli, M Olus Ozbek, Isik Onal, A density functional theory study of propylene epoxidation on RuO2(110) surface, Applied Surface Science, 385, 99, 2016 (link)
- B Caglar, M Olus Ozbek, JW Hans Niemantsverdriet, The effect of C–OH functionality on the surface chemistry of biomass-derived molecules: ethanol chemistry on Rh (100), Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 18, 43, 30117, 2016 (link)
- Cem L. Altan, Seyda Bucak, Chapter 8 – Magnetic Nanoparticles and Cancer, Anshu Mathur, Nanotechnology in Cancer, Elsevier, 2016
- Cem L. Altan, Berna Gurten, R. Sadza, E. Yenigul, N.A.J.M. Sommerdijk ve Seyda Bucak, Poly (acrylic acid)-directed synthesis of colloidally stable single domain magnetite nanoparticles via partial oxidation, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 416, 366-372
- Basar Caglar, M Olus Ozbek, JW Hans Niemantsverdriet, Modeling the Surface Chemistry of Sugars: Glycolaldehyde on Rhodium (100), J. Phys. Chem. C, 119 (40), 22915, 2015 (link)
- M Olus Ozbek, JW Hans Niemantsverdriet, Methane, formaldehyde and methanol formation pathways from carbon monoxide and hydrogen on the (001) surface of the iron carbide χ-Fe5C2, Journal of Catalysis, 325, 9, 2015 (link)
- Cem L. Altan, J.J.M. Lenders, P.H.H. Bomans, G. de With, H. Friedrich, Seyda Bucak ve N.A.J.M. Sommerdijk, “Partial Oxidation as a rational approach to kinetic control in bio-inspired magnetite synthesis”, Chemistry, A European Journal, 21 (16) 6150 (2015)
- M Olus Ozbek, JW Hans Niemantsverdriet, Elementary reactions of CO and H2 on C-terminated χ-Fe5C2(001) surfaces, Journal of Catalysis, 317, 158, 2014 (link)
- MO Ozbek, JW Niemantsverdriet, Surface reactivity of iron and iron carbides in CO hydrogenation, ACS, 2014
- M Oluş Özbek, Göknur Bayram, Canan Özgen, Molecular weight control of poly (ethylene terephthalate) in extrusion process, Polymer Engineering & Science, 54, 2, 459, 2014 (link)
- Cem L. Altan, Nico A.J.M. Sommerdijk, Chapter 2 - Characterization Techniques – Microscopy, Colloid and Surface Chemistry – A Laboratory Guide for Exploration of the Nano World, Seyda Bucak, Deniz Rende, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, (2014)
- Cem L. Altan, Berna Gürten ve Seyda Bucak, “Deterioration in Effective Thermal Conductivity of Aqueous Magnetic Nanofluids”, 10. Türkiye Nanobilim ve Nanoteknoloji Konferansı. (NanoTR 10), Istanbul/Turkey, 2014
- Cem L. Altan, Ali D. Sezer ve Seyda Bucak, “Targeting of Anti-Cancer drugs using magnetic nanoparticles”, Materials Research Society (MRS) March Meeting, San Francisco CA/USA, 2014
- A. Kline, Cem L. Altan, Ecem Yarar, N.A.J.M. Sommerdijk, Seyda Bucak ve Simon J. Holder, “The polymerization of oligo (ethylene glycol methyl ether) methacrylate from a multifunctional poly (ethylene imine) derived amide : a stabilizer for the synthesis and dispersion of magnetite nanoparticles”, Polymer Chemistry, 5 (2) 524 (2014)
- J.J.M. Lenders, Cem L. Altan, P.H.H. Bomans, A. Arakaki, Seyda Bucak, G. de With ve N.A.J.M. Sommerdijk, “A bio-inspired co-precipitation method for the controlled synthesis of magnetite nanoparticles”, Crystal Growth & Design, 14 (11) 5561 (2014)
- Cem L. Altan, Berna Gurten, N.A.J.M. Sommerdijk ve Seyda Bucak, “Deterioration in effective thermal conductivity of aqueous magnetic nanofluids”, Journal of Applied Physics, 116 (22) 224904 (2014)
- M Oluş Özbek, Işik Önal, Rutger A van Santen, Chlorine and caesium promotion of silver ethylene epoxidation catalysts, ChemCatChem, 5, 2, 443, 2013 (link)
MO Özbek, JW Niemantsverdriet, Theoretical Investigation of Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis on χ-Fe5C2(001) Surface, Gordon Research COnference, 2013
- Gopakumar, T. G., T. Davran-Candan, J. Bahrenburg, R. J. Maurer, F. Temps, K. Reuter, R. Berndt, “Broken Symmetry of an Adsorbed Molecular Switch Determined by Scanning Tunneling Spectroscopy”, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 52, 11007-11010, 2013.
- MO Ozbek, I Onal, RA Van Santen, Effect of Surface and Oxygen Coverage on Ethylene Epoxidation, Topics in Catalysis, 55, 11,710, 2012 (link)
- Leba, A., T. Davran-Candan, Z. I. Önsan, R. Yıldırım, “DRIFTS study of selective CO oxidation over Au/γ-Al2O3 catalyst”, Catalysis Communications, 29, 6-10, 2012.
- Gunay, M. E., T. Davran-Candan, R. Yıldırım, “Analysis of O2 Adsorption Stability and Strength over Gold Clusters using DFT and Logistic Regression”, Journal of Cluster Science, 23, 221-235, 2012.
- Cem L. Altan, J.J.M. Lenders, P.H.H. Bomans, G. de With, H. Friedrich, Seyda Bucak ve N.A.J.M. Sommerdijk, “Biomimetic Control Over Magnetite Formation”, American Physical Society (APS) March Meeting, Boston MA/USA, 2012
- Y. Yuan, D. Rende, Cem L. Altan, Seyda Bucak, R. Özışık ve DA Borca-Tasciuc, “The effect of surface modification on magnetization of iron oxide nanoparticle colloids”, Langmuir, 28 (36) 13051 (2012)
- M Olus Özbek, Isik Önal, Rutger A van Santen, Ethylene epoxidation catalyzed by silver oxide, ChemCatChem, 3, 1, 150-153, 2011 (link)
- MO Ozbek, I Onal, RA Van Santen, Ethylene epoxidation catalyzed by chlorine-promoted silver oxide, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, 23, 40, 404202, 2011 (link)
- MO Ozbek, I Onal, RA Van Santen, Why silver is the unique catalyst for ethylene epoxidation, Journal of catalysis, 224, 2, 230, 2011 (link)
- Davran-Candan, T., M. Demir, R. Yıldırım, “Analysis of reaction mechanisms and kinetics of preferential CO oxidation over Au/γ-Al2O3”, Reaction Kinetics, Mechanisms, and Catalysis, 104, 389- 398, 2011.
- Davran-Candan, T., S. T. Tezcanlı, R. Yıldırım, “Selective CO oxidation over promoted Au/γ-Al2O3 catalysts in the presence of CO2 and H2O in the feed”, Catalysis Communications, 12, 1149-1152, 2011.
- Cem L. Altan, J.J.M. Lenders, P.H.H. Bomans, G. de With, H. Friedrich, Seyda Bucak ve N.A.J.M. Sommerdijk, “Biomimetic Control Over Magnetite Formation”, 7. Türkiye Nanobilim ve Nanoteknoloji Konferansı (NanoTR 7), Istanbul/Turkey, 2011
- Cem L. Altan, Merve Yüksel, Alper Erkatmis, Necdet Aslan ve Seyda Bucak, “Enhancement of thermal conductivity upon application of magnetic field to Fe3O4 nanofluids”, Journal of Applied Physics, 110 (9) 093917 (2011)
- Cem L. Altan ve Seyda Bucak, “The effect of Fe3O4 nanoparticles on the thermal conductivity of various base fluids”, Nanotechnology, 22 (28) 285713 (2011)
- Rezan Erdogan, Olus Ozbek, Isik Onal, A periodic DFT study of water and ammonia adsorption on anatase TiO 2 (001) slab, Surface Science, 604, 11, 1029-1033, 2010 (link)
- Davran-Candan, T., M. E. Gunay, R. Yıldırım, “Structure and activity relationship for CO and O2 adsorption over gold nanoparticles using density functional theory and artificial networks”, Journal of Chemical Physics, 132, 174113(1-9), 2010.
- M Oluş Özbek, A Can Kızılkaya, M Ferdi Fellah, Isik Onal, A DFT study on Cu doped Ag surfaces for propylene epoxidation, 21 North American Catalysis Society Meeting, 2009
- Davran-Candan, T., A. E. Aksoylu, R. Yıldırım, “Reaction pathway analysis for CO oxidation over anionic gold hexamers using DFT”, Journal of Molecular Catalysis A, 306, 118-122, 2009.